Return to Compassionate Funeral Care Website

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Michael L. Graska


Michael L. Graska, age 52, passed away on Friday, April 17, 2015 unexpectedly at his home.  

He was born on July 23, 1962 in Norwich, CT to Rudolph L. Graska and Yvonne Guillemette Graska.

Michael graduated from Saratoga High School.  After High School Michael attended Clarkson University graduating in 1984 with his Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.  He then went on to the University of Illinois receiving a Master’s of Science in 1987.

He was a self-employed throughout his life.  In 2001 he changed his career and worked for Gary Posner Inc. in charge of the IT Department.


Michael’s greatest love was breeding and selling champion Bullmastiffs.  He also enjoyed riding his Harley and working in his garden.

Michael is survived by his mother Yvonne Graska, sister Donna Meers, brother Daniel, Daniel's wife Colleen, niece; Shannon Meers, and nephews; Nicholas Meers, Cory Graska, and Joel Graska.

He is preceded in death by his loving wife Marie and very recently his father Lance Graska.

Funeral services will be held at 1pm on Saturday, April 25, 2015 at St. Joseph’s Roman Catholic Church, 3159 Route 9N, Greenfield Center, NY, with Deacon Gary Picher officiating.   
Friends and family may call from 12noon to 1pm prior to the service at the Church.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete