Return to Compassionate Funeral Care Website

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Russell E. "Joe' Duffney


Russell E. “Joe” Duffney, age 71, passed away on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at Saratoga Hospital surrounded by his loving family.

He was born on September 18, 1944 in Saratoga Springs, NY to the late Francis Duffney and Gertrude Bennett. 

Joe is survived by his loving wife Donna M. Duffney, father to Joleen Mangini, Tammy Lapier, Brenda Duffney, Russell Duffney III, Clint Duffney, 12 grandchildren, many brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews, and mother-in-law; Beatrice Engle.

He was an avid fan of Nascar, the New York Yankees and cherished his time with his grandchildren. 

A funeral service will be held at 11 am on Monday, November 23, 2015 at Compassionate Funeral Care, 402 Maple Ave. (Rte 9 and/or Marion Ave.), Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. Calling hours will be held from 10 am – 11 am prior to the service at the funeral home.

Interment following the service in will be at Maplewood Cemetery, Weibel Ave., Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.

If you wish to express your online condolences or view the Obituary, please visit our website at www.compassionatefuneralcare.com


4 comments:

  1. Joleen and Joe manginiNovember 19, 2015 at 12:53 PM

    Dad love u and miss u so much.I know u r looking down on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and gonna miss you uncle Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you uncle Joe. I'm gonna miss you like crazy. You may be gone but you'll never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still here missing you every single day. I love you so much daddy and I miss you like crazy. Thank you for being my best friend and saving my live multiple times. Thank you for watching over my daughter and I. You may be gone, but never forgotten

    ReplyDelete