Return to Compassionate Funeral Care Website

Monday, January 18, 2016

Wesley Morris Jr.

Wesley Morris Jr.

Wesley Morris Jr., age 58, passed away on Saturday, January 16, 2016 unexpectedly at Saratoga Hospital. 

He was born on September 23, 1957 in Sierra Vista, Arizona to the late Wesley Morris Sr. and Dorothy Horton.

Wesley was a Group Leader at Espey Manufacturing for many years.  He was very enthusiastic about technology, especially one who enjoys the advances in computers, be it surfing the net, doing work, playing games or Facebooking.  He was a loving, kind and caring person always willing to help others.
Wesley is survived by mother; Dorothy Horton, sons; Brian Morris, David Morris (Tiffany), sisters; Robin Sims (Bill), Pam Green (David), Debbie Blevens (Bill), grandchildren; Shiann & Rileigh Morris, and Jake Morris.

He is preceded in death by his father and brother; Rick Morris.

A funeral service will be held at 7 pm on Thursday, January 21, 2016 at Compassionate Funeral Care, 402 Maple Ave., (Rte 9 and/or Marion Ave.) Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.  Calling hours will be held from 6 pm – 7 pm prior to the service.

If you wish to express your online condolences or view the Obituary, please visit our website at www.compassionatefuneralcare.com





9 comments:

  1. Love you little brother, See you on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. . Online Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a extremely great site with loads of pin worms facts here. Many thanks for share this new content.Buy Assignment Help | Assignment help experts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well written article. It will be helpful to everyone who employee it, including me. Keep up the good work - can't wait to read more posts. Law Homework Help |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found out the great article of your blog on biography of Wesley Morris. Such a great guy.
    Essay Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why since you have made such a decent showing of making it fascinating. Assignment Help Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  9. The purpose for the arrangement of CustomWritings.com was not to get benefit, but rather it was made to enable students to determine inconveniences, similar to: Dissertation Proposal Help

    ReplyDelete